1. Application and agreement to the statements
1. The Administrator of personal data, in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), is MMO98 Media, registered at Green City, Tran Quang Khai, Bac Giang, Vietnam. hereinafter referred to as ‘CPABing’ or ‘Administrator’.
2. Obtaining, Collecting and Storing Personal Data
1. The Users that create an account in the service will have to provide certain information such as e-mail address and password. In the process of registration, Users may voluntarily provide additional data such as first name, last name, address, messengers contact data, as well as the information required for payouts – for example, Paypal address or bank account number.
2. Administrator, in terms of the service, may store personal data of the Users in order to ensure the contact between the Support Department and Publisher.
3. Service Provider has a right to automatically collect and register the data sent to the server via web browsers or mobile devices. The data collected may include IP address, software and hardware parameters, previously visited websites, device ID number, information on the use of applications on mobile devices and other information about the devices and their systems. Collection of the abovementioned information is carried out during the use of the Service via browser, mobile application, or third-party services. This is necessary to identify the potential threats such as false traffic generation or frauds.
4. The administrator may process contact details such as e-mail address, phone number, messengers contact data in order to inform the user about activities performed. User may receive urgent and important information from advertisers, information about a failed payment, or automatic notifications about an acquired lead.
3. IP Address, Cookies, and device ID
1. Administrator is entitled to collect data on the Website via such technologies as cookies, tracking pixels and objects shared locally (e.g. in a browser or device). Cookies are small text files that store data locally on a computer, mobile phone or other devices of the User. Pixels are small images that are part of the website code. They allow another server to carry out actions such as counting website visits and are often used with cookies.
2. Cookies let the www server store the information such as settings or preferences of the computer, smartphone or another device of the User which is used during User’s following visits.
4. The Use of Obtained Data
1. Administrator is entitled to use data obtained and stored by the Service with the following purposes:
To provide the service for Users, including registration of new accounts, solving technical problems and providing the necessary functions;
To adjust offers and website presentation to the User, including CPABing own advertisements and the advertisements of third parties;
To track the activity of all or particular Users, for example their movement management on the Website;
To carry out analysis in order to improve the services available to the User;
2. Administrator stores the data obtained and tracked in the service only to carry out the business purposes mentioned in this article.
5. Providing Access to Data
1. Administrator does not provide the collected User data to third parties without User’s consent. However, Administrator keeps the right to provide the data to the legal Public Services such as the Police Office or Office of Public Prosecutor upon their request.
6. User’s Control of Data
1. Users who have created an account have a right to view, edit or remove the data they have provided. Users hereby agree that the data they have provided in the Service are up to date.
1. All the data obtained by the Administrator are protected with the use of rational technical organizational means and security procedures in order to protect them from unauthorized access or unauthorized use.